May 4, 2013

Well well well...


I have this pet peeve. And it's one of my biggest. My biggest pet peeve would be that everyone assumes that all of the youth in my town (Confidential) are crack heads and stoners. And that all of our parents are meth heads and prostitutes.
Me? I am not a crack head, and I am not a stoner. I have never touched any weed, and have never seen crack cocaine in person. Ever. In my entire life. I have many friends who are the same exact way. Like this one kid at my school (he's not really a kid, though; he's a senior this year). He's into like the heavy metal music, (we share music), and he runs a lot. So.....lets call him Metal.

So Metal and I were sitting at our usual table in the cafeteria eating breakfast and drinking coffee. We are usually the first ones of our little breakfast group to get to school, so we were waiting for everyone else. Our friend comes over...lets call her Blondie. She came over and she was sitting with us. The three of us were sitting around the table eating and laughing and having good conversation. Out of no where, this other girl comes over (she's friends with the Metal and Blondie, but I don't really know where I stand with her...). And she comes over and screams to Blondie like this: "EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!" (We'll call her Toker). Blondie gets up and she starts screaming too! Metal and I look at each other like "What the heck?", and we look over at the two of them and we hear Toker say to Blondie, "You got the stuff?" Of course, Blondie totally did. They walked around the corner, Blondie gave Toker a bag of weed, and she left. Blondie sat back down and acted like nothing happened. Metal and I were completely blown away. Like...c'mon. Seriously? And you wonder why everyone hates Confidential. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment