May 13, 2013

Beijos

So, if you want to call me a whore, or a slut, or some other vulgar disrespectful name, go for it. Just know that this is MY blog, and MY thoughts. And those are the ONLY ones that matter. Meaning YOUR opinions about MY life do NOT matter nor do the effect me. SO....on with the post.

Beijos means "kisses" in Portuguese. My dad is teaching me some things in Portuguese because he is from Brazil. And for my 18th birthday, we are flying to Brazil to see Carnival in Rio. That's really not what this post is about. Beijos is what this post is about.

For those of who remember your first kiss, what was it like? Beautiful? Horrifying? Socially awkward? Well, whatever it was, it probably wasn't the kind of first kiss everyone dreams of.

For those of you who haven't had your first kiss yet (believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be), what do you want it to be like? Do you have a specific person you want it to be with? 


So, mine was...boring. Lame. Horrible. And quite frankly, I ended up hating the person it was with. So mine sucked. To all of you out there who had a sucky first kiss, this one's for you:


Yeah. That's right. Shove it other people (kidding. Don't shove it.).
Wow.....that last part (in parenthesis) sounded REALLY wrong. ^^ yeah. Oops. Oh well. Anyways.

People with poopy first kisses: Olympia
People with good first kisses : You guys. 

Okay. This is a typical Olympia first kiss. This is what we mean by a "sucky first kiss"



Yes. I use a lot of memes I find on the internet on my blog. NONE OF THEM ARE MINE. Just so you know.


And then there's You guys...who are all like....:



(that's some kind of blow up dog or something, I don't know; just don't ask.) 

So...yeah. I've heard that your first kiss is the complete opposite of the kiss you get at the altar. So......I'm safe. I don't know about You guys. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment