May 5, 2013

Well Good Morning To You, Too!

So, let's just say that I am not that content in my circumstances. I know I should be...but I'm not. So, we're just gonna get that established and move on.
My mom sees me come downstairs this morning into our kitchen, and immediately she asks me why I didn't go to church this morning. I told her I just didn't want to go. I had just woken up and I would've been an hour late. So I didn't want to go. She asked me if it was because of this guy I am/was dating, and I told her no. That's not why I didn't want to go. She says "Whatever." and keeps coloring her yard sale sign. 
I take Anti-Depressants. Don't ask why. And so I go to take my meds, and I put them on the counter so then I can get the pills out. She slams the cabinet door shut. Ugh. Now she's kicking me off my computer so I can go hide myself in my room. Which, mind you, she complains about and yells at me for ALL THE TIME. Sigh. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment