May 24, 2013

Me...Talking To Myself...About My Own Problems....0.o

Sometimes I wonder why things work/don't work out the way they do!

So...when you care for someone...you would think that they would WANT to talk to you about something that happened so the two of you could work it out? Wouldn't they want to talk to you? You tell them you NEED to talk to them...and they tell you they "just don't want to".

ugh. I am so frustrated. I need to calm down. Going to an anxiety attack. Oh gosh. I need to talk to him. This is so dumb. Ridiculous. I just....Y U SO COMPLICATED?!?!?!?!?!?!

I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. Y U AVOID ME?!

Y U SO ANGRY?!

Y U SO MAD!? U DID DA WRONG TING!? Y I DA BAD GUY?!?!?!?!

So stupid. I need to breathe. Sorry about the short post. By HOLY CRAP. I NEED TO GO FOR A WALK. Things just aren't the same with out you. I need to go do something. But my heart is racing. Holy crap. Oh my gosh. BREAAAATTTTTHHHHHH C BREATTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Oh my gosh. What the heck. CALM DOWN. ugh. I really need to stop talking to myself.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment