May 5, 2013

'Murica

Okay, so, first things first: I DO NOT mean ANY offense by this. Or the title. My friend....let's call him "Man".  Man wanted me to post something relating to 'Murica. So.....this is it. I have NO idea what is going to come out of my mouth and onto my key board. So...I apologize in advance.

So, first of all....I cannot stand it wen people write 'Merica instead of 'Murica. It makes a difference if you use the letter 'u' rather than the letter 'e'. Especially if you pronounce it with a deep southern tubby red neck (no offense) accent. It's pronounced mur-i-ka. Okay? Kay.

Second of all, why would someone say this? It's not a proper noun, it's not a noun at all. It's not a legit word, come to think of it. Hmm...I don't know why it bothers me when people use slang all the time. If you are going to say 'America"...say the whole word. Just like if you are going to say "Hey, what's up?", say it. DO NOT say "yo sup". If you text/message/say that to me, I WILL ignore you until you can say hello correctly. Gosh. A little respect here would be nice. If someones too lazy to actually type out full, comprehensible sentences, I don't feel like they have very much respect for me, or themselves for that matter. Gosh. Sorry: my rant is over about this part of it.

Hmm...what I want to know, is why no one can ever seem to follow the speed limit in a 40 mph zones. You are TOTALLY fine to go 40 in a 25, and 80 in a 65. But you HAVE to go 20 in a 40? What is this? MOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Gosh. I was driving around the other day and this stupid person was going 20 in a 40. I was like, "What is this? Move. C'mon. The speed limit is 40. LET'S GO."
I was fuming.
Okay..my rant about 'Murica is done. You are welcome Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment