May 5, 2013

My Ginge.

Okay....so my friend, Ginge, and I play this game. It's called A Million Questions. Well, we haven't gotten a a million yet. And one of the questions he asked me today was to write a paragraph about him. And I didn't want to text the whole thing (I only get like 120 characters per page) and so I told him I would write it on here and post it for him. Since none of you know who he is, it's good. LOL. Okay. So, if you have ABSOLUTELY NO idea who Ginge is, go read my other blog posts. There's one about ice cream with a side on Ginge. That's who I am talking about. Okay.

GINGE! Hey there. Here is your paragraph:
10 reasons why you sir, are my best friend.
1- you're just that awesome.
2- you make me laugh ALL THE TIME.
3- we Skype a lot, which is nice because we live too far away to hang out everyday.
4- you gave me ice cream that one time last summer...and you let me and Ben pick on you about your SPF100 sun block that your mom makes you wear.(:
5- you're a Ginger. Who doesn't love a ginger?
6- we have A LOT in common.
7- we come from similar back grounds.
8- you understand why I did/do stupid things, because you've been there, too.
9- you just get it.
10- we can be stupid together. Like....REALLY stupid.
*bonus*
I like you. (: Haha.
Okay..........umm..so I can't really put that into a paragraph...so I hope this is good.
KBye.


2 comments: