May 15, 2013

Geez.

Hey guys. So...just deal with this post. Because...I had a rough day. And no one cares to listen, nor they care about how I feel. So, I have resorted to blogging. Whether you read the rest or not, I don't care. I just need to write about it. Okay? Thanks.


So...I have this disease thing in both my knees. I've mentioned it before, I just don't remember what post it was. Anyways, I was REALLY sore this morning. Took me a while to get out of bed. I got up, got dressed. Went down stairs to take my meds. The usual procedure. Well, I get down stairs, and it's only 5:45. My mom and leave at 6. She starts yelling at me because apparently I was making her late. 


Okay? I was really confused. 

First and second block were okay. Advisory was alright, too. Math (my third block, with the D-Bag teacher), that wasn't that bad. My friend, we'll call her Mo, her boyfriend was being a dick so she was upset, which made me upset. But it was okay other than that. Got some bull s^$% packets that are usually extra credit for the test, but apparently they are mandatory. Well, I now have no life until after final exams on June 12th. So, after school, I go to the library with Mo to do the math packets we got.


Not five minutes after we sit down in the library, the fire alarm goes off. But, guess what. NO FREAKING FIRE. We get out at 2:45. Mo and I were in the library at 2:50 (I signed in to use a computer to check my grades). The alarm goes off, we get our stuff and go outside. Five minutes later we hear the last bell go off (it goes off at 3:05). WHAT DUMBASS PULLS THE FREAKING FIRE ALARM 15 MINUTES AFTER SCHOOL GETS OUT?! Gosh. So. Freaking. Stupid.

Then, I stand out side the front doors by myself at 4 waiting for my mom to pick me up. My friend, let's call him Q, rides by on his bike and we start talking. Then, 20 minutes later, my mom drives up in her bus (yes, she drives a bus), and he leaves, I get on the bus, and she starts interrogating me about Q. Like..can I not have friend? No? Oh, okay.

We are going along, and she starts questioning my Bio grade. She tells me that she is going to take away my chemistry class next year if I don't start getting a better grade. I have A's/B's. But you're gonna take my chemistry class? Funny though, because in order to graduate I have to have 3 Science credits. I am passing Bio. Why would you take something that isn't yours to take, first off, and that you can't really take anyways because it's the law that I have to take this class in order to graduate. Tells me I am disappointing and apparently I'm not applying myself. Geez. Thanks mom. 

Then, she tells me I can't have my headphones out or on when she's around because I can't hear her when she talks (even though she hadn't said a word while I was wearing them). Complete bull. We get in the car and she starts giving me crap about school and my music. The worst part was when she said "Why are YOU pissed at ME? I didn't do anything! You're the one that did something wrong, and now you're pissy with me because I said something about it." No, mom. I'm not mad. I am trying not to cry because I am never good enough for you. Ever. Since the day I was freaking born I've always been a failure to you. I am SICK and TIRED of being treated like shit because you have problems. 

Peace Out.






No comments:

Post a Comment