August 21, 2013

Thoughts From The Insomniac

Well...I got a call from the doctor today...and?

LONG STANDING INSOMNIA.
 what is it you ask?

simply,
I can't sleep. Ever. And on the rare occasion I do fall unconscious, it's restless. like I had never actually fallen asleep. I can't sleep for long periods of time.

It's just...bad.

Preparing to stay awake for the rest of my life.

Getting better at solitaire and minesweeper.

I SHALL BE A CHAMPION ONE DAY.

gosh. I seriously cannot sleep. lets see if I can find an article on LSI.

...

Click here for article


hmmm.......well, that's a few things that sounds familiar...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/insomnia/DS00187/DSECTION=symptoms


another link.....me. all of them.

and this is why (for those of you not in my time zone)..I'm writing at 2AM.

yeah.


















No comments:

Post a Comment