August 12, 2013

Rejection.

Welcome to my world again, lovely people.

Disclaimer: no offense is meant. Sorry if you take any. It isn't personal nor purposeful.

Okay...

Being rejected.

It's probably one of the worst feelings in the world. And it doesn't hurt any more than your best friends and even parts of your family rejecting you. Writing you off. Like you're the one who shot them.

I didn't do anything to you, and you just..."K" is all I get from you. I was trying to be nice. And I get K? K?!

Screw you too, bro.

Gosh. Don't you hate it when people do that?

Ugh.

That really hurts.

I need to start taking my meds again. This is ridiculous.

AGH!

I need something. I need to do something.
I need to run. I need to stretch my legs and let all of the pent up anger and frustration and depression and frustration out. I need to run.

I need to breathe.

Rejection sucks.

Don't push me away when I didn't do anything to you.

Gosh.

Thanks for listening to my rant, guys.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Just remember the times you have rejected others, and know why other's might reject you (whether logical or not) It's good to see things from both perspectives... Just my thoughts when reading your thoughts XD

    Keep the posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete