August 22, 2013

DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

hi.

So..I go back to school in 6 days. 5 if you count me visiting the best teacher ever during Freshman Orientation. I CANNOT WAIT!

I think I might just drop that thun thun thun I'm so excited.

Okay. I am really hyper...and I can't sleep.

stupid insomnia. I hope this post doesn't get boring.

I could have my own reality tv show. I just need a camera to follow me around for like...20 minuts and BOOM.

Id be more famous than Pluto after tthey took away it's planethood.

I made my coworkers a giant cookie plate. Its gonna say our place of works name written in chocolate frosting. Because I am freaking awesome like that and have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING better to do with my time.

Boo.

Uh...I don't know. I am making cookies. And you can't have any.

Sorry for the lack of engaging and intellectual thinking.

Can't help it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment