September 2, 2014

Army Wives

Okay. So no. I'm not married. But that doesn't mean I can't love a man in the army. My best friend and true love, T, is being deployed over seas soon. And it makes me sad. I struggle with communication while he's gone, but I have a wonderful support named B. Who is in fact engaged to an army man. ❤️ Before I get into all of the fun and exciting opinions of love and distant relationships, I shall catch you all up on the 411 of J. 
    J was abusive. Verbally. And physically. I am no longer with him, praise Jesus. I care for him as he is a person who changed my life and taught me a valuable lesson about character and moral, I wish him luck in exploring himself and dealing with his mental problems. This was about two months ago. I've lost weight, gained muscle mass, I'm taking three AP classes this year, and after I graduate from high school in June I will be taking an LNA class over the summer and then I will be going to med school. This would not be possible if J and I were still together. 
    Now, for my love. 
T and I have been friends for about 3 years. And I care for him more than anyone. Since I cannot send him letters and correspond daily, my trusty blog will be my way of writing to him daily on school, life, and how much I miss him. When he comes home in June, I will be the happiest person alive. Our first kiss. Our first hug in years. ❤️ As of this moment, we are not officially a couple. But my heart will be his always. When we text to say goodnight and wish each  other well things like this happen that make my night one million times better:
The support I've discovered in an unlikely friend, B, is incredible. And I could not ask for a better person to able to go to. I am truly thankful for her and her bravery. I never thought two years ago I'd be I love with an army man. But here I am. Head over heels. I enjoy his presence. His voice. His smile. The way he makes me laugh and giggle. He has always been a gentleman. He allows me to be myself, and he likes me for it. I truly am going to focus on my senior year of highschool, getting into med school, and moving forward with him in my life permanently. 
    Highschool has this mysterious way of changing your life forever. Things you thought you'd do from middle school are no longer in your plan for life, and people you've never though you'd need are your rock. I'm a very happy person today. And I'm so happy I get to share it with you all. Goodnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment