June 13, 2013

This Is Ridiculous.

Okay. Disclaimer. Blah blah blah. I apologize in advance for any possible offense from this post. If I happen to accidentally offend you, I'm sorry. Therefore it is no longer my fault if you are offended. Boom. Okay. Disclaimer. Swerve.

Okay. So...I come home around 12:30 this afternoon from my last exam, and my mom was all cool like whatever and hugged me cause I was crying about my friend. So..she was in a good mood. She comes home after work, you know, still in a good mood. Cool. And AS SOON AS SOMETHING GOES WRONG, like my sister (S) gets mad or wants something she can't have, my mother magically disappears and I am the ONLY ONE left to deal with S. And I hate it. Because I shouldn't be the one she calls "mommy" by accident and says "sorry sissy".  I shouldn't have to be the one to restrain her on the ground for an hour. I shouldn't have to be the bad guy all the time. I'm her SISTER. NOT her mother. For almost 7 years I have been the bad guy. No one wants to be the bad guy for that long.

This is just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment