June 13, 2013

F***ing Ridiculous.

I apologize about the vulgarity in the title of this post...but honestly, people. Today has just been absolutely ridiculous. Disclaimer. I do not intend to offend anyone, but if you are offended (by what, I don't know), it's no longer my fault. (:

Okay. So, I wake up this morning...ready to throw up. I felt (and still do feel) like complete crap. So, naturally, I told my mom this (bad idea). She told me to get up anyways. And that I was going to school and I didn't have a choice. So...she was grumpy toward me all morning...I get to school, go through the day, get an "Outstanding Art Achievement Award" from school during the awards assembly. Blah blah blah. Boring boring boring.

Soo....my moms bf...lets call him......no. We won't nickname him. He's just....horrible. Ugh. A different story for a different blog post. Anyways...

So, he picks me up from school at like 3:15. Which is an hour EARLIER than my mom usually picks me up in the bus. So I sat in the car waiting for an hour. When she gets in..she asks how I am feeling. Doesn't even LISTEN to my reply, and starts yelling at the foster child (he's 12) that lives with us because he got sent home from school early, and no one was home.

yeah. I don't remember where I was going with this post. I tried to post this, but blogger wouldn't let me for whatever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment