December 7, 2014

Internal Affairs

Well well well, what have we here?
Another liar, ass hole, con artist, and possibly the newest love of my life.
And all of those ^^ wonderful things, have been rolled up into one big douche bag of a guy!
The kicker?
It's the same douche bag from the "Army Wives" I posted a few months ago.
My life.

Here's the story:

Army guy dumped me, and he told me initially it was because he "didn't want any distractions over seas, and [he] didn't want to hold [me] back while [he] was gone..."

Stupid me, I believed him. I find out a few days before he deploys that that wasn't the real reason. The real reason was even worse...
He dumped me because he was in love with someone else. Whom I admittedly had suspicions about in the beginning...but I tried to be optimistic.
Then we stopped talking for a few months because I had assumed he had deployed like he said he was going to. Well, he didn't. He didn't deploy that day, the next time, or even the third time.


Now, he's taking Malaria pills and is packing his things for a deployment sometime this week.

Well shit.

Not only is he deploying on this unspecified day, but on the same day, my best friend is graduating AIT training and I will be there with Tom to pick him up in SC.

What a bitter sweet day that will be.

You intelligent, focused readers of mine have to be wondering by now how does this relate to internal affairs?

Good thing I've seen every episode of House...twice....and can make impeccable metaphors to explain my feelings of hatred and anger as more acceptable and noticeable forms of the warm and fuzzy feelings I have bundled up inside me.

There's a school bus. It holds 72 passengers, including the driver. One can assume each of the other 71 passengers is a student, small enough to slide three of them into one seat 26 times. But, with th eobesity epidemic and the lack of children the size of new born babies, those numbers don't exactly work. You could fit two average size kids into one seat 26 times. Making for 32 kids, and one drive totaling 33 passengers. When we take into consideration the fact that there is always that one 'fat' kid, and a few kids who probably have anti-social personality disorder, which means these kids would be sitting by themselves. Most likely, there would be approximately 8 of these, which means thats 8 other kids that have to find other seats or just not ride the bus.

Needless to say,
I suck at metaphors.
On one side of the bus sits a little guy, completely thrown into the friend-zone.
On the other side of the bus, sits this macho guy trying to be cool and tough and playing with my feelings but he's just my type and I can't help but keep trying to get his attention. What do I dooooo.

I really like this Army douche bag, but I can't tell if he really likes me too. And, the friend-zone invader keeps trying to escape and is no going to give up. I told him I'm not mentally or physically ready for a relationship yet and I quite frankly don't feel that way towards him, and he just keeps on trucking!

How do people do this thing...
How do people relationship?

Maybe I should just wait to meet a handsome hunk that's the doppelganger of Johnny Bravo and call it quits.

Sometimes, I wish you guys would comment so I had something good and interesting and meaningful to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment